Ever since the gaming industry received the news that the WWE 2K17 game had been a major success, it was a known variable that the next game in the franchise would be pretty difficult to make. Why do we say so? Because, once the bar is set high enough, it is challenging to surmount it. Having said that, we have not been discouraged; instead, we have made a WWE 2K18 wishlist which will make the next entry richer and a more efficient wrestling simulation game.
WWE 2K18 Wishlist: What Are The Options We Have?
When it comes to making any wishlist for any new game, we must consider two aspects: what did the previous game bring with it and how much room is there for improvement. So, let’s not waste time and find out what new features must be there in the game.
- Better open world wrestling: This is very important. Why should the action happen only inside the ring? Why not wherever the wrestlers spot each other? Like in the parking spots or the locker rooms?
- Better usage of the ladder: Okay. We know that the ladders play a vital role in any WWE match. These can also be a part of the storyline. To make the game even more immersive, we can expect to have better and more accessible ladder features.
- Better Prop design: The props in any wrestling match have only one purpose: to be bashed in. This is reflected in the real life wrestling matches as well. Therefore, in order to have a better design philosophy overall, it is important to have better prop degradation, as Forbes put it.
- Better Blood and Sweat effects: Again, very essential if you want a true-to-life and uber-realistic game. The better graphics we expect from such effects will also provide better game graphics overall.
- Better in-game commentary: Again, a critical distinction point between good games and great games, the latter of which the new game surely expects to be. With the likes of the great Jerry Lawler, JBL, and Michael Cole, this WWE 2K18 wishlist feature too will, hopefully, be fulfilled.
- Create your own move feature: This move can make us perform the stunner while playing with, say, Triple H. Wouldn’t this be the ultimate fanboy dream.
In the end, we know for a fact that you, the reader, too, have your wishes to add to our WWE 2K18 wishlist. Help us improve this list.